* Can be started as young as 6 months old.
Are you afraid to let your dog walk around off leash? You’re not alone. Even if your dog is well-trained, letting your favorite friend off leash in public may not be appropriate if you’re not sure how he’ll react or are fearful that he’ll pounce on strangers or run away. So if you’re looking to reap the benefits of being able to give your dog freedom from his leash, come to Alert Canine Training Solutions to learn more about our off leash obedience training.
As a dog owner, it’s important to take responsibility for your pet’s actions. So before you let him off leash in public, you’ll want to make sure he’s been properly trained. And that’s where we come in. When you come to Alert Canine Training Solutions, we’ll help your dog develop the appropriate behaviors to make allowing him off leash a safe and viable option.
- Your dog will learn all the commands with and without a leash.
- We introduce all kinds of distractions and situations
- Your dog learns to focus on your voice commands.
- Both you and your dog will become more confident of the training and positive results you
- Correct unwanted behavior
- Leave it
- Wait at the door (threshold training)
* Before your dogs goes home, you will receive a complimentary dog bath and an instructional DVD!
* The DVD will include Matt explaining to you; using your dog, how to continue with the training they have received.
* Lifetime support guarantee- all follow up lessons that may be needed will be included in original Board and Training Program cost!