- Heel: Walk by your side at your pace. Stop at your side when you stop.
CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO
- Sit: Dogs butt on the ground.
- Down: Elbows and butt down on the ground.
- Stay: Not to move in either sit or down position.
- Come: When called your dog will come to you.
- Place: When told your dog will go lie down and stay at a designated spot (his bed, area in the house, piece of carpet).
- Finish: Call your dog to come and sit in front of you. Then using the heal command, your dog will go around back of you and sit on your left side (Heal position).
- Leave it: Your dog will release whatever they have in their mouth.
- Wait at the Door: Your dog will sit and wait when you open the door until you tell them to go out.
- Off: To get your dog off whatever they are on (couch, counters, bed, etc.)